Place card holders are designed to stylishly present the name of the guest at the planned table or hold a number. These fixtures help you display name cards on a table. These card holders can be custom designed to enhance the effect at the party. It is recommended to choose card holders made of rugged materials. These are often treated as keepsakes on wedding tables when there is assigned seating.
If you are planning your engagement party celebration and want to take advantage of cute place card holders, this guide should help you learn more about these accessories and where to find them.
Features & Benefits of Place Card Holders
Placed card holders are keepsakes that most couples will place on their wedding tables for holding name cards or table numbers. This makes it easier for your guests to find their assigned seats. Some of the main features of these card holders are as follows:
- They help accent your engagement party tables in a beautiful way
- You can choose from a wide range of styles
- Special multi-coil place card holders can allow you to hold multiple cards
- They are functional and create a sense of order and organization
- Creating a seating chart and using the right place card template ensures each table has the right set of guests seated together. This helps everyone enjoy the occasion to the best.
Guests usually take place card holders home as party favors and to remember your special day. They often use them to hold their favorite photos and reminisce about the great them they had on your big day.
Choosing Affordable Place Card Holders
If you can find the right place to order them, you can purchase hundreds of cute place card holders for your engagement party. Before you find the right place to order your card holders, you should know the following things:
- You can choose from a wide range of card holders, based on your budget.
- You can save more with bulk orders
- You can find quality place card holders at low price points
When it comes to finding cute place card holders, there are so many places for you to choose from. You may enlist the help of a stationer and create customized name cards for your engagement party. You may also opt for another approach where you can get the materials from a craft store and write the cards by hand. Another option is to get your card holders and place cards from an online retailer.
When choosing your place card holders, it is also important to match them with your place cards. Consider the style of your wedding when making these choices. For example, if it is a black-tie soiree, consider basic calligraphy designs. If it is a beach-themed party, consider watercolor prints. You should usually be able to find the place card holders from the same place you order your engagement announcement cards. It is recommended to decide on your place cards and holders right when you start preparing the list of guests for your big day.